I promised my husband that i would stay away from the online house ads, but i have been sneaking in online trips to realestate.com.au.
I am looking and dreaming of a project , and stumbled upon a intresting project this morning .....
The ad reads:
Be the second family to own this 1940s home with an abundance of character and charm. Situated in elevated Wandal Heights, this well-presented beauty is in need of some new owners and will not last long.
• Massive space throughout including 4 bedrooms with teen retreat/granny flat complete with own bathroom
• 2 extra bathrooms situated at different ends of house
• Heaps of extra rooms including sewing/nursery room + 2 additional rooms for storage or offices
• Combined lounge & dining offers tonnes of living room
• Interior is original and completely dazzling!
Charismatic and spacious, this home is situated in a quiet and elevated area of town. Fully fenced 721m² corner allotment. Check out the photos, but call me now to discover more!
The Front -
The Kitchen -
The formal lounge -
One of the bedrooms (check out the wall paper)
I will keep dreaming. My husband would never agree to such a major reno in the current economic climate !